- Certified AYA yoga instructor, state-approved (3 years of training /1455 instruction sessions) at the state-approved vocational school for yoga, Ashtanga Yogawerkstatt Cologne, Beate Guttandin
- Specialist adviser for yoga in sport, the promotion of health and prevention
- Yoga instructor training in the Sivananda Vedanta tradition in Madurai, India
- Intensive practice at Ashtanga Yoga Research Center (kpjayi) in Mysore, India for
- Member of Ashtanga Yoga Association (AYA)
The training at the state-approved vocational school for yoga, Ashtanga Yogawerkstatt Cologne, qualifies her to teach and practise yoga generally and specifically Ashtanga yoga with children, senior citizens and pregnant women as well as practise yoga in the relief of everyday injuries and transfers.
In her class, Louisa explains the holistic yoga system at a high level with comprehensive knowledge: she guides participants step-by-step through the class in a motivating way. She assists the meditative practice through precise alignment (orientation of the joints), gentle and sensible adjusting(support) and clear instructions.
She teaches in german, english and spanish.